Add your review
Review Occupancy Sensor ecos PM/230V/K DIM
Occupancy Sensor ecos PM/230V/K DIM
€124,90 * SRP
* Incl. tax Excl. Shipping costs
An occupancy sensor that dimms the lights down when no one is present. With adjustable delay time. ("Corridor or Standby function"). Two variations available. Suitable for up to 12 meter installation height.
1-3 working days.
- Buy 3 for €118,66 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for €114,91 each and save 8%
The ecos PM/230V/K dimms down the artifical light when an area is not used. The lower dimming limit as well as the delay time after which the dimming occurs can be adjusted. The 230V versions of this sensor does not turn the lights off (this function is available with the 24V versions). The functionality of the /K sensors is also known as "Corridor" or "Standby" function.
Ideal for: Super market aisles, corridors in hospitals and care homes, parking decks, etc.…
- Adjustable minimum level 1-5V (typically 10% -50% light output)
- Adjustable delay time 10 seconds – 14 minutes
- Dimming takes place in soft ramps (dimming down is much slower than dimming up)
- Maximum installation height 12 meters
- Product-no. 101926
- Scope of delivery: WAGO kit with strain relief & cover and clip to mount the sensors in false/suspended ceilings.
- Other accessories see here.
Full product details at http://www.EPVelectronics.com