SALE: EPV Occupancy Sensor PM/24V/5Si DIM MASTER for Loxone, Homematic, WAGO, Beckhoff & Co.
- Buy 3 for €47,49 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for €45,99 each and save 8%
The ecos PM/24V/5Si DIM MASTER is a very small and sensitive 24V motion sensor that has an open collector output and was specifically designed for building control systems such as Loxone, Homematic, WAGO and Beckhoff.
Small & unobtrusive, 100% silent and also ideal for use in residential applications.
- Switches 100% silently thanks to the Open Collector Transistor Output
- Light measurement range for the 1-10V light level: 0 to 1000 Lux
- Unobtrusive front, red status LED removed.
Integrated sensor for occupancy sensing and light sensing
- Occupancy signal: fixed delay time of 10 seconds
- Light value is constantly measured
- Light sensor output 0 Lux = 10V, 1000 Lux = 1V linear
- Max. load on 1-10V interface: 10mA passive (current sink) or 1mA active
- Open Collector Output, 100% silent
- Coverage area extension possible with SLAVE sensors
- Maximum installation height 5m.
- Scope of delivery: clip to mount the sensors in false/suspended ceilings.
- Other accessories see here.
- Product-no. 102293
Explanation of functionality: An existing control system uses the comparatively short occupancy signal to trigger a separate delay time in the control system. Also the required daylight dimming signal is generated by the control system. The ecos PM/24V/5Si functions as a light sensor only.
Full product details at http://www.EPVelectronics.com